With a FinancialEdge Credit Union Debit Card, you'll have access to your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at ATM locations in the greater Bay City area, across Michigan, and worldwide.
To report a lost / stolen Debit card AFTER HOURS call:
(989) 892-6088 option 5 or (888) 241-2510
ATM transactions, including withdrawals, transfers, and deposits are always surcharge-free for FinancialEdge members on ATMs that are on the CO-OP ATM networks. CO-OP's nearly 30,000 ATMs means you have more direct, surcharge-free access to your money than most traditional bank customers do!
You can also use any ATM owned by a bank or other entity, but please be aware that the ATM owner may charge a fee (a “surcharge”) to use the machine.
(Refer to our Fee Schedule for a current list of fees.)
What ATM locations are available for use? You may use any ATM where you see the following symbols:
Stop in and walk out with your new Mastercard Debit Card in the same visit! No need to wait!
Here's how it works:
- Present your debit card to any merchant displaying the Mastercard® logo, sign, and the purchase amount is deducted from your checking account. Entering your PIN # is not necessary unless you choose. When asked "Credit or Debit?", simply say "Credit"!
- All Debit card transactions appear on your monthly statement including the date and location where the transaction took place
- Eliminates waiting for check approvals
- Accesses your checking account faster than writing a check
- It's a single card with a double purpose; it works as a personal check and an ATM card combined
To obtain a Mastercard Debit Card or for more details, please call our Member Contact Center at (989) 892-6088 and press 5, or stop by one of our branch locations.Go to main navigation