With a FinancialEdge Credit Union Debit Card, you'll have access to your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at ATM locations in the greater Bay City area, across Michigan, and worldwide.
With our debit card, you can:
- Utilize Mobile Payment options like Apple or Google pay.
- Turn your card on and off, control how and where it's used with Card Controls
- Have access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs nation-wide through the CO-OP Network
To report a lost / stolen Debit card AFTER HOURS call:
(989) 892-6088 option 5 or (888) 241-2510
ATM transactions, including withdrawals, transfers, and deposits are always surcharge-free for FinancialEdge members on ATMs that are on the CO-OP ATM networks. CO-OP's nearly 30,000 ATMs means you have more direct, surcharge-free access to your money than most traditional bank customers do!
You can also use any ATM owned by a bank or other entity, but please be aware that the ATM owner may charge a fee (a “surcharge”) to use the machine.
(Refer to our Fee Schedule for a current list of fees.)
What ATM locations are available for use? You may use any ATM where you see the following symbols:
Stop in and walk out with your new Mastercard Debit Card in the same visit! No need to wait!
FinancialEdge Credit Union checking accounts offer Mastercard Debit Cards. Debit cards act as a check and withdraw funds directly from your account.
Here's how it works:
- Present your debit card to any merchant displaying the Mastercard® logo, sign, and the purchase amount is deducted from your checking account. Entering your PIN # is not necessary unless you choose. When asked "Credit or Debit?", simply say "Credit"!
- All Debit card transactions appear on your monthly statement including the date and location where the transaction took place
- Eliminates waiting for check approvals
- Accesses your checking account faster than writing a check
- It's a single card with a double purpose; it works as a personal check and an ATM card combined
To obtain a Mastercard Debit Card or for more details, please call our Member Contact Center at (989) 892-6088 and press 5, or stop by one of our branch locations.Go to main navigation