EdgeMobile Card Controls
Integrated security and control features for all FinancialEdge Credit Union cardholders.
Unprecedented, real-time control over your debit and credit cards - now right within our EdgeMobile app on your smartphone or tablet.
EdgeMobile Card Controls adds another level of security to your cards by letting you decide how and when they can be used, and alerting you when any types of transactions you specify take place. You can even set personal spending limits that help you stay within your budget goals.
- Turn your cards on or off in seconds.
- Use GPS to restrict transactions to businesses within a designated area.
- Limit card use to specific merchants or purchases.
- Receive real-time, in-app alerts that let you stop unauthorized purchases before they’re complete.
- Receive alerts when you’re getting close to any personal spending limits you’ve set.
Gain a new level of security and control over your money today.
First time using Card Controls?:
- Log in to our regular EdgeMobile app and select the "Card Control" option from the main menu.
- You will be directed to download the Card Control Companion App from your app store (first time only).
- Once the app is downloaded, go back to EdgeMobile to and select Card Controls from the menu again. This will always be how you launch Card Controls. It will automatically import your debit and/or credit cards and sign you in through the EdgeMobile app.
If you're a current CardNav user:
- This new integrated Card Controls option has replaced CardNav.
- The standalone CardNav app will no longer be available as of August 10, 2020.
- All controls for existing cards that are currently set up in CardNav will be maintained and applied to all transactions in the new Card Controls app.
- However, any alerts you have set up in CardNav will need to be set up again in the new Card Controls app.
Don't have our EdgeMobile app yet? Download it now:
Go to main navigation