- Personal Member Account Agreement
- Business Member Account Agreement
- EFT Disclosure
- VISA Credit Card Terms and Conditions
- VISA Credit Card Guide to Benefits - Standard Protection Package
- Fee Schedule (Personal Accounts)
- Fee Schedule (Business Accounts)
- Privacy Notice
- How Your Shares Are Insured
- Protecting Yourself From Overdraft Fees
- ODP Available Balance Information
- Online Access Security
Important Information Regarding New Accounts:
USA Patriot Act
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open a new account we may ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Thank you for your understanding as we follow procedures to both meet the government requirements and protect your identity. If you have any questions, please contact our Member Contact Center at (989) 892-6088 and press 5.
Revised 06/08Go to main navigation