FinancialEdge Community Credit Union offers you best in member products and services to put you ahead of the game when it comes to your finances. Besides member benefits like NO FEE Checking with Overdraft Privilege©, account access by phone, ATM and Debit cards, low rate loans and VISA Credit Cards, you'll also enjoy great discounts on:
New to the Sprint Discount Program?
New customers are asked to fill out a verification form within 14 days of activation. Current members are required to provide proof of discount eligibility (FinancialEdge Membership) when upgrading your device if it has been 20+ months since your last validation.
To receive the discount, members must complete these important steps:
- Confirm discount eligibility by showing proof of your active status as a member.
- Credit Union Check
- Unexpired credit union debit/credit card
- Current statement of account issues within the last 60 days
- Membership card with your name
- Accept discount program offer and required new two-year Agreement (for current customers only; new customers with a new-line activation and two-year Agreement have met this requirement)
- To make this process easy, you can visit www.sprint.com/verify and select "upload your verification." Complete and upload the form and attach your proof right to the site!
- You can also choose to fax the attached form and their proof of eligibility within 14 days of service activation or new discount application to Sprint Corporate Accounts Department: 913.523.1987 or toll free to 877.687.8211.
Once Sprint validates your information, usually within 5 business days, you will receive a confirmation email. If Sprint has any questions, they will contact you directly at the wireless number your provide. It takes 1 to 2 billing cycles to see the discount on your invoice.
Members must ensure the following information is clearly displayed on their proof of eligibility: Your Name and your credit union's name (FinancialEdge Community Credit Union). You should black out completely or delete all confidential information, such as social security number, credit union account numbers, credit card numbers and salary detail. Sprint is not liable for confidential information that you do not black out or delete. Members will not be receive any service plan discounts until Sprint receives and validates their Request for Discount Eligibility Form.
FinancialEdge now offers Credit Union Auto Club, a roadside assistance program created exclusively for credit union members and provides unparalleled service and unprecedented value. Credit Union Auto Club offers a wide range of roadside assistance services and other travel-related benefits to keep you on the road.
From little incidents like being locked out of your vehicle to bigger troubles like needing a tow truck, Credit Union Auto Club is here to help get you back on the road quickly. Its professional customer service team is just a phone call away and ready and waiting to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. They’re always there when you need them.
Speak to a FinancialEdge CCU member representative or visit LoveMyCreditUnion.org to learn more.
Download the Invest in America app for the iPhone and Android!
Members can now verify credit union membership using this app. The verification process is secure and simple. It takes just a few minutes to complete.
This app is also a great reference to all the discounts available through the Invest in America program!Go to main navigation