ATM Access/Debit cards
|With a FinancialEdge Community Credit Union ATM or Debit Card, you´ll have access to your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at ATM locations in the greater Bay City area, across Michigan, and worldwide.||
FinancialEdge Community Credit Union has partnered with the CO-OP Network to provide Surcharge Free ATMs.
(Refer to our Fee Schedule for a current list of fees.)
What ATM locations are available for use? You may use any ATM where you see the following symbols:
Stop in and walk out with your new VISA Debit Card in the same visit! No need to wait!
FinancialEdge Community Credit Union checking accounts offer VISA Debit Cards. Debit cards act as a check and withdraw funds directly from your FinancialEdge checking account.
Here´s how it works:
- Present your VISA Debit card to any merchant displaying the VISA® logo, sign a receipt, and the purchase amount is deducted from your checking account. Entering your PIN # is not necessary. When asked "Credit or Debit?", simply say "Credit"!
- All Debit card transactions appear on your monthly statement including the date and location where the transaction took place
- Eliminates waiting for check approvals
- Accesses your checking account faster than writing a check
- It´s a single card with a double purpose; it works as a personal check and an ATM card combined
To obtain a VISA Debit Card or for more details, please call our Member Contact Center at (989) 892-6088 or (800) 610-2764 and press 5, or stop by one of our branch locations.Go to main navigation