Skip-a-Payment this holiday season
We know that it can be hard to juggle family, friends and finances during the holiday season, so let FinancialEdge Credit Union help make your holiday shopping a little easier this year! Our Skip-a-Payment program lets you skip a monthly payment for a small fee on your qualifying loan(s).
We encourage financial responsibility, so your loan needs to be in good standing to use Skip-a-Payment. Ensure you meet the following criteria:
- All of my loans are current
- I am not trying to skip my very first payment on any loan
- The loan(s) I am trying to skip are at least 3 months old
- I have the $25 skip-a-pay fee(s) available
- I am not trying to skip the same loan payment more than 2 times in a calendar year. (Example: if you skipped your January (Holiday) payment and July (Summer) payment, you would not be eligible to skip your December (Holiday) payment of the same year.)
- Credit Cards
- Home Equity Loans (any type)
- Any Loans with CPI
- Revolving/Open End Loans (any type)
- Troubled Debt Restructured Loans
When you're ready to get started, download and print the skip-a-pay form below and mail it in when complete. If you'd rather complete one in-person, we have some available at either of our office locations.
PLEASE NOTE: To skip a holiday monthly payment(s), this form must be received by November 26 (for December payments) or December 24 (for January payments). FORMS RECEIVED AFTER THESE DEADLINES WILL NOT BE ELIGIBILE FOR SKIPS.
Go to main navigation