Mobile and Online Tools
We love to see you, but we know you don't always have time in your day to see us. No hard feelings! We have mobile and online tools that give you the FinancialEdge anytime, anywhere. (See what we did there?)
Here's a quick look at some of the main features of our EdgeMobile Banking app and how to use them:
Some of the things you can do within the EdgeMobile app are:
- Log-in easily and securely with FaceID/Fingerprint ID
- View all of your accounts including recent transactions
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Bill Pay - it's quick and easy to pay your bills!
- Person-to-Person payments via Paypal
- Edge Deposit - mobile check deposit
- Sign up for text alerts (you can be notified via text when your account is below a certain balance, or when there's activity on your account, etc)
- Access the Mobile Money app with the click of a button
- and more!
Here's a quick look at some of the main features of ElectronicEdge and how to use them:
Manage your FinancialEdge accounts anytime, anywhere. All you need is an internet connection and your Online Banking username and password.
(To sign up for free Online Banking call 989.892.6088.)
Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Check balances
- Transfer money within your account or to another account
- Make loan and credit card payments.
- Obtain detailed history of account activity
- View your cleared checks.
- Download to Quicken/MS Money.
- Enroll in and view eStatements.
- Pay bills with BillPay.
- Access your accounts from your phone with our mobile app - EdgeMobile.
Log-in here (or from any page on our website header.)
The simplest way to deposit checks.
EdgeDeposit is a secure, online service that allows you to deposit checks into eligible FinancialEdge accounts with your mobile device. With EdgeDeposit, you can safely deposit checks from home, work, or anywhere else you have access to an iOS or Android device with a camera and a connection to the Internet. This convenient, 24/7 service helps save time by eliminating the wait you might encounter at an ATM or branch.
How does EdgeDeposit work?
First, make sure you're enrolled in Online Banking and then download our free EdgeMobile available in the Apple App Store (iPhone) or the Google Play store (Android).
- Select EdgeDeposit from the main menu.
- Choose the account you wish to deposit funds to
- Enter the deposit amount of the check.
- Take pictures of the front and back of the check using the designated buttons and follow the on-screen prompts
- Review the check images
- Submit and then Confirm
It's like a remote control for your FinancialEdge credit or debit card. Use it to turn your card on or off, limit where your card can be used, allow or block certain types of merchants or transactions, and set spending limits.
With CardNav, you can even receive instant alerts every time your card is used, helping you to protect your account from fraud.
- Turn cards on or off in seconds.
- Use GPS to restrict transactions to businesses within a designated area.
- Limit card use to specific merchants or purchases.
- Receive real-time, in-app alerts that let you stop unauthorized purchases before they’re complete.
- Receive alerts when you’re getting close to any personal spending limits you’ve set.
Download the CardNav by CO-OP app, and gain a new level of security and control over your money today.
Quickly and securely make purchases at participating merchants with your compatible Apple or Android device.
Get started: On Apple devices, add your FinancialEdge debit and cards to the Wallet or Passbook app. Android users can choose from Google Pay™ or Samsung Pay.
Additional mobile/remote tools include:
Go to main navigation